Gennus.org is currently in beta, that is, we felt that the service is mature enough to do the first test users. However, it is possible that there are still bugs in this case, we invite you to go back through the "feedback" section to the right of the window.
Beta 1: February 2013
- On line service for 50 testers.
- Ability to create: an account of trees, people in trees, unions between two people, filition between a union and a personalized. .
- Communication with our testers (emailing) to launch the first tests.
- Writing content of the pages to explain the concept and answer questions from our first users.
- Establishing UserVoice to reap the returns of the first users.
Beta 2: May 2013
- Gedcom Import: Fixed bug when importing, change the method to import in order to import large files (block processing with free memory gradually as the import).
- Redesigned tree display to improve the speed display and enable the next steps in the tree, support WebStorage.
- Error "unset_field_data" : fixed.
- Bug language change: fixed.
- Case insensitive on email when creating a profile.
- Added translation "days ago" on the user settings.
- Allow several times the same event for a person.
- Disable confirmation button abandon a person plug.
- Added new event type for events of people and unions.
- Changing the tree so that the movement does not involve clicking on the selected person.
- Fixed import GedCom to understand files generated by "MyHeritage."
- Fixed import GedCom to accept files with an accented name.
Beta 3 : June 2013
- Fixed minor bug on GEDCOM import which made impossible in some cases.
- Pré-remplissage du nom du père lorsqu'on créé un enfant, ou lorsqu'on créé des parents.
- Ajout des événements naissance et décès lors de la création d'une personne.
Register > Create Family Tree > Enjoy!